- My sister: Don't you eat your breakfast?
- Me: No, I'll eat at school
- *at school*
- Friends: Don't you eat something?
- Me: No, I'm not hungry, I eat at home.
- *back from school*
- Sister: Why don't you eat?
- Me: I had a big meal at school...
food log: 04.18.2013 Day #4
- binge binge binge binge binge
apparently I’m no good with low calorie diets… Don’t know how much longer I can take it.
So today I was eating this sandwich when my mom told me that I should probably stop now. My father interrupted her and told her to just take a look how skinny I got which, obviously, was only supposed to make me feel better, but it still made me happy. I tried joking about it, ‘see, all the starving finally pays off’ (for the records no, I am not starving, I’m just trying to stick to a low calorie diet) to which my mother replied ‘well, I can’t really see anything.’ Wish I could die.